Sunday, February 10, 2013

My copy of Sonic's Cherry Limeade

Where I live there isn't a sonic close by you have to drive to the either of the counties next to us and it's about an hour's drive. With gas being what it is and travel time I had to come up with my own recipe for Cherry Limeade.

My other favorite place to get cherry limeade is at Texas roadhouse but it's $2.45 per glass.... no refills :(


It's quite simple:

1 2 liter bottle of lemon lime flavored soda (such as Sprite, 7 up, Sierra Mist)
1 can of limeade frozen concentrate
1 jar of maraschino cherries (no stems) undrained
1 lime cut into wedges


1. You'll need a punch bowl or large beverage container to hold your limeade. Pour the 2 liter into container then add the concentrate stir

2. add cherries and lime wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment